Sunday, June 22, 2008

Bunnell Family June 08

This was a fun day! I definitely got a work out too :P. Kyla has been wanting me to do their family pictures for a year now and we finally got them done! These pictures have not been edited (reason why you see her bra strap in the picture below, but all prints come with full retouching. Most of the time I catch things like that before the picture is taken but with this little girl we had to snap away and catch what we could. Thank goodness for photoshop so now these things are not such a big deal.





This is sweet little Madi. She is at that age she is feeling very bashful and shy to the camera. She loved playing and running around the park but definitely not posing for me. I love love love these pictures. She looks like a sweet little angel! What a beauty and she has her moms big blue eyes!! Madi, you were a handful but I'll take your pictures anytime. What we got in the end was most definitely worth it. I had such a hard time picking a favorite!! :)











1 Thoughts:

Sara Boulter said...

Love all the updates. Exciting stuff! I'm proud of you for putting yourself out there. You gotta start somewhere, and the best place to start is where you feel most vulnerable. Way to go! I'm super excited to see what you create and where you take your business. Let me know what I can do to help you out.
What kinda gear you packin? Are you a Canon girl like me?