Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Some old pics....

These are just some old faves of mine....mostly experimental



These are some pics I took of Brock in his blessing outfit.
This was at the family reunion in like 06 I think. I love these two pictures of Anthony holding Brock. This first one I love how Brock was looking at his daddy. These were just in our living room and it was kind of dark and the t.v. was on so there was a really strong blue hue on the entire image which made correcting the color a little tricky.
This was AJ up on Anthony's sisers farm with Uncle Wes. He was loving being a little cowboy that day. I took the boys up to a pond by Weber State to take their pictures....
I just love this picture of AJ eating the ice cream cone, I took a lot and they were so much fun just playing around with the "everyday" picture to make it more artistic.
This is my sis-in-laws first baby when she was 2 days old. And then below that is Poppy holding her for the first time. I really loved the lighting coming in from the window and was very happy with how these turned out.

3 Thoughts:

Sara Boulter said...

Your babies are so cute. I am loving the images on your blog header. Good job! I'm excited to see more from you!

knightjorge said...

I remember when some of these were taken. Fun times!

Good pics! Fun blog!

knightjorge said...

Oh, and....

Welcome to blog world! I've been blogging for almost 3 1/2 years now. It still holds it's appeal for me.