Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Gettin' my business started!

Hello all!

So because so many people have a blog I decided to start one too. I'll be posting some of my latest work for ya'll to see and feel free to let me know what you think! And maybe it'll be so much fun I'll start a personal one as well. But I also have a myspace and facebook pages.

I finally got the pictures edited that I shot while at David's wedding and I have some really good ones I think. I also recently did a family shoot of someone I work with so I'll post some of those. I'll try to start backwards a little bit and add them in the order that I took them.
Have fun!

1 Thoughts:

Kathy said...

I couldn't be more proud of what you are going with your talent. I love all of your pictures. Wait til they see the family shots you did of Schneiders, Bryce, and Teesha's. I need a headshot done that makes me look 25 years younger. How's that for a challenge? Mom